Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sour grapes as my mom would say

I got myself up & ready early this morning to go file the civil suit, fill out a formal complaint at the code enforcer office in the town of mamakating & was advised by the clerk to even file a small claims suit for wage losses for when Pat had to take off......

The code enforcer will be here again on Weds to inspect everything & begin the process of having her repair it or be fined... This will also leave me with documentation to bring to court, I ordered all the pictures I have of everything so I should be receiving them in the mail in the next 2 days, I have all my paperwork in order, read & re-read the NYS tenants rights law book that my mother was nice enough to bring home from work for me & now I am pumped. I know we are right. I am tired of being bullied just because we don't own the house.

So for her greedy ass wanting $1000 it is going to cost her anywhere upwards of thousands upon thousands for not being a decent person. It is going to waste her time as well as mine but hey I have nothing but time when it comes to standing up for what I believe in... So SOUR GRAPES to you Ida the Grinch as she is now referred to in our house. You messed with the wrong couple, once one gets the other fired up there is no stopping us..... I am tired of being polite, I am tired of being a door mat.

No comments: