Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I knew it...

So tonight my suspicions about Danny were confirmed by his fiance. She was adult enough & responsible enough to call me & let me know that Daniel had in fact signed himself in to a rehab center on Monday. He felt he needed it. Now the fact that he did it himself is very promising. Normally it was us forcing him to go after weeks & sometimes months of him being out on a mission, or it was because he was arrested & it was either rehab or jail.

So the fact that he messed up once & acknowledged that he needed help & called around to find himself a bed is very reassuring to me. It means maybe he is finally wanting to be done.

But I am of course PISSED that everyone lied to me & I am going to get Alyssa tomorrow & let it be known that I am not happy. It is MY life, MY child, & I make the decisions where she is concerned. I called this almost 2 weeks ago & for almost 2 weeks I have been being lied to.

I am praying for Daniel to be well, to find what he needs to make his life full where he can live without the drugs. I am praying that he will find the strength to be the father I always knew him to be forever.

No comments: