Monday, April 6, 2009

And the chaos continues.....

So my week last week was hectic yes, but so far this week is in the running for beating out last week.

Friday Taylor was not feeling well after her shots, she had a fever & was out of it, slept all day but would only sleep on my chest. If I even tried to move her she would scream her head off, so the day was spent on the couch with the baby sleeping on my chest. Needless to say I didn't get anything done. Then Miss. Tori was coming over which is always wonderful, but this time she was sleeping over. Tori does not like to sleep away from her house but we are trying to break her of this so we can have her the whole weekend. So the night went smoothly, I let the girls do whatever they wanted & figured they would tire themselves out.. WRONG! Around 2 am after watching Beverly Hills chihuahua. I was like OK time for bed, because of course Pat has already been sleeping for like 4 hours & left it up to me. So they turned the TV off & Lissi immediately fell asleep.. Tori laid there tossing & turning & eventually came in my room around 3 am. I of course let her climb into bed with us, thank goodness for the king size, & she was chatty.. at 3am.. I am NOT chatty anytime after 11. LOL. So eventually after alot of back rubbing & playing with her hair, I got her off to sleep around 3:45. My little Monkey Taylor was up at oh, 7am... I woke Pat up & was like they are all yours till at least 9:30... Yeah right. As soon as Taylor started crying & he couldn't settle her down I of course was up. So Saturday started off cranky.

Saturday we had plans to go to the city for Noreen's birthday ( My daddy's girlfriend) so we had to be up & out by noon. Now of course we are all sleep deprived, everyone except Pat & running around like maniacs trying to get showered and packed. So we manage to get it done & get to Nan's. Once there I of course have to take Nanny's all over to get the food, snacks, & beverages for the party ready.. So I get out of the car to go back in the car. Once the shopping was done, home to Nan's to help her & Aunty set up. Now both the kids have fevers & are in swell moods... Tylenol in both, naps for both. Party started & Noreen really was surprised & a little tipsy too thanks to my Dad getting her drunk before it started - Hilarious!!! It was fun hanging out with everyone. I love being with my family.

Sunday we had the Pancake breakfast at church for Palm Sunday. It was supposed to be mass then the breakfast but the kids were really out of it so I didn't want them to have to sit through mass feeling like crap so we decided to skip mass & just meet everyone for the breakfast. So 11:30 we are at church with Nan, Pop, Dad, Nor, Nick, Aunty, Uncle Jim, Liz, Jesse, Joce, Riley, Aunty Paula & Uncle Ron for the pancake breakfast that didn't have pancakes... LOL. It was nice to do that all together for my Nanny. Aunty made some palm crosses for the kids & then it was back to Nan's to get ready to go. By this point Taylor was miserable & nothing was calming her so I was ready to leave. So Pat gets in the beater & I drove Bertha & we headed home. I was so happy to be home & have the kids resting.

Then this morning it was off to the doctors where I was told Taylor has a viral infection as does Alyssa but Alyssa also has strep. Taylor did not thank goodness. Went & got the scripts filled & now I am waiting to pick up Pat in Middletown where I just was... Ugh I am tired. I need a vacation.

No comments: