Thursday, February 26, 2009

The poop is outta here and so am I

Thank Goodness for plumbers & septic tank people. Yes it took a plumber & a septic tank company. But the poop is gone, I did however inherit a very lovely hole right out my front window.. Not sure if they were supposed to take care of that or not. I am new to this. I really wanted to hug the septic guy but thought that is probably inappropriate & who knows what he has touched so I opted for the thank you very very much approach. This was immediately followed by bleach fest 2009 & any other chemical I could think to use. I scrubbed that tub, gagged, scrubbed some more, moved onto the toilet bowl, the sink, then the floor. So my bathroom is full of fumes with the windows wide open now. I will re scrub in a little, I think it is going to take more than one for me to put my feet on the floor of the tub or the bathroom itself.

All the towels & bath mats are on their 3rd washing, with double doses of detergent & blazing HOT water to sanitize, though I don't think they are going to find their way back into the bathroom. I think today I am going to be purchasing new ones. My hands stink of bleach, but my mind feels better & my bladder too!!

So Taylor is getting baptised Sunday.. Big to do for us!! We are so excited to see everyone & have them meet her and share in her special day. Aunty is being awarded woman of the year Saturday & we are excited to award her as so, no one deserves it more than her, for whatever reason.. She is an awesome person & I am blessed to have her for an Aunt.

So that leaves me to maniac mode... Cleaning the house, doing laundry, packing, making sure I have everything, which requires making 10 million lists & checking everything off as I go... Eventually at some point this evening loading Lissi & Taylor into the car & heading down to Nanny's for the 3 time in 3 weeks... the driving is starting to get to me. But anyways the poop is gone & so am I in a few hours!!

No comments: