Thursday, April 19, 2012

Inside my head for a minute...

I was on the phone with a friend and I wasn't pay attention... She caught me and said, I would LOVE to be in your head for a bit...So here I will give you ONE minute inside my head...I am timing this (luckily I type almost as fast as I think)

  • 8:03 Lissi has 7 minutes till the bus
  • Thank god its breakfast for lunch today and I don't have to make a sandwich for her
  • Tea is ready
  • Who ever thought of ice cube trays was genius
  • I really should get in the shower
  • Is she done in there? I want to take a shower
  • I have to get mom
  • I have to cancel bible study
  • Have to get Lissi an outfit for all county chorus
  • Will the food coloring be off Tay's face by Sat
  • I am missing garage sales Saturday
  • I have to pack up that order to the UK
  • Why aren't I selling much lately at MushMonkey
  • I should mop the floors
  • Christian Grey
  • I hope my books come soon
  • Christian Grey
  • I need to plant those seeds
  • Is the camera charged
  • I need to be on the beach badly
  • I need a new bathing suit
  • I should really start working out
  • YEA RIGHT
  • Maybe its all the sugar in my tea that makes me feel chubbster
  • Sure its not all the brownies... LOL
  • I miss Nanny
  • I should call her
  • She's not up yet
  • 8:04 Lissi has 6 minutes till bus
And that my friends is one minute in my brain...  Oh you want another one OK?

  • Gotta text Jess good morning
  • Wonder how my other kiddies are?
  • White Bright... I need some, best laundry whitener EVER
  • Have to send in payment for booth at flea market
  • Pull the pails in
  • Wonder when moms gonna call
  • Shower is free
  • crap now I am typing thought and have to wait another minute to get in
  • Haven't heard from Fool in a few days
  • K I love you have a good day Liss
  • I should paint that furniture in the garage while mom is here to help
  • Taylor is too quiet right now
  • Nursery school, have to call about registration
  • Have to hide 50 shades of grey so Liss doesn't come across it
  • We should get a cow and some chickens
  • That documentary scared me
  • He really butchered the cherry blossom tree yesterday
  • I need to rearrange the furniture on the first floor
  • Shit I have to pick up that table at Gina's
  • Mmmm first sip of tea, I love tea
  • Thinks its cause I'm English?
  • I wish tea was easier to make like in a coffee pot, less steps just brew and be done
  • I hate dipping the tea bag
  • I wish Dunkin Donuts was closer, tea tastes so much better when someone else makes it
  • Why doesn't dunkin donuts sell tea bags?
  • Beach
  • Girls weekend, we have been talking about it, we should plan it, I will call everyone later
  • What should I wear today, god I don't want to straighten my hair
  • I wish I had Lissi's hair
  • Tay needs a hair cut, gotta make an appointment
  • I need my roots done

Enjoy.. it goes on like this all day and through out most of the night... Not even medication can stop this...

No comments: